Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lovely memories....

Assalamualaikum..

Tomorrow is my last time to enter the classrooms, see my students' face and use my voice to learn together with them..... I know that I'll be missing them so much!!

I feel so touched when their class teacher said that they can understand better in Math subject since I've been teaching them..... But, it's really hard actually to tell them that this week is my last week at that school, but I have to....

Yesterday, after class, I fetched three of my students back to their home, since it was raining heavily.... I don't know why I feel very sympathetic of them, till my mother always reminds me, "don't be over sympathize with the students.." Many of my students have family problems and most of their parents not really care of them...

On last Thursday, there was an open day at my school, and parents are required to come to school and met the class teacher, sign on the record book, and went back together with their children.. But, there were some of my students whom their parents were not coming...... What they could do was just sitting on the chair at the corner of the classroom and looked at their other friends with their parents.....

So, I asked their class teacher to look at their record books... I call all three of them, showed their record books and commented on each subject..... they were two boys and a girl... I did that because I think that I had that responsibility to keep my students going.... And I was so glad to see their face- Just looked happier than before- though nobody knew their true feelings at that time...

Maybe I'm thinking of my younger brother and sister..... When I treat my students good, I hope that their teachers will treat them good too...

I don't know how to face my last class tomorrow...... I don't want to cry in front of them.... Since I want our last time meeting is just a happy time......

2 comments:

  1. nani. i know that u're going to be a great teacher! if jetul pon msti sdih nk tnggalkan studs kte. nway, i like teaching too.. maybe someday i'll change my mind to be just a lecturer, teaching the medical students.. hehe
    enjoy being a teacher k..i'm really proud of u. miss u damn much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot, tul!! I miss u too.. Yup, teaching is very exciting!! esp bila students buat pe yg kita suruh n bila diorang appreciate us wpun kita xminta pun sume tu.. Hope Tul nanti pun leh jd seorang lec yg the best!! =)

    ReplyDelete

What do U think?